Tag: Las Vegas video production service
There are countless ideas on how to choose a video production company or specifically a Las Vegas video production company or team. However, some ideas are not helpful and just give you hints on what supposed things you should do. In other words, the steps should involve before, during, and after a meeting. Here’s how should it be done.
Before Meeting With the Production Team
Las Vegas video production companies are dime a dozen; thus, you should know the parameters involved before you meet any members of their team such as a Las Vegas video editor or videographer.
- Before you scale down candidates, know your goals first.
- Establish your budget constraints.
- Plan time table and schedules.
- Identify special needs.
- Ask, who are the audience of the video?
- Identify measures of video success.
- Who will be involved in the whole video production aspect?
- Ask for recommendations from others particularly in the same industry as yours.
- Narrow your choices based on the above parameters and ideas.
- Who will supervise the video production?
- What are the things you need?
- Up to what extent will be the responsibilities of the video production company be?
During The Meeting with Potential Video Production Partners
Once you have scaled down your choices, you require them to make a sales pitch. Do not make a mistake of deciding without listening to their ideas. There are lots of questions involved for you to ask so you can narrow your choices and eventually make a choice. Some of the questions are:
- Did they research and get your message across? Were your points included in their sales pitch?
- Was their sales pitch too positive and do not include potential problems?
- What are the qualifications of the Las Vegas videographer or editor they employ or will employ?
- Do you understand their sales pitch well? Are you in unison in terms of ideas?
- Did they ask you questions?
- Have they invited you for a tour of their company and facility? (This is very important aspect in the selection process; you should have an idea on how they work at their site.)
After Meeting the Video Production Team
Like the one at Las Vegas Video Production Service
In this aspect, you get to check their proposals, and here are things to consider when looking at the proposals:
- Is the proposal professionally done?
- Did they present the video logistics and product process very well?
- Was their concept based on your requirements and other items on the video plan?
- Is their budget within your desired budget range?
- How open are they with your own creative input?
- What are the composition of their creative and production team?
When making a decision, you should consider the following:
- Check their references; you should receive good feedback instead of curses.
- Is it important that the production team involves a local production company that employs Las Vegas video editor or videographer?
- Will you trust your instinct with them?
These are just some of the most important guidelines when selecting a Las Vegas video production company or any video production team for that matter. All of the suggestions and guidelines are very doable.
The Pros and Cons of Using Humor on Corporate Video Production
Using humor in your speech or presentation is one of the ways to make your content interesting and very memorable to your audience. If you are going to analyze some of the most successful videos in YouTube that went viral, you will see a common theme in many of them; humor and fun. This leaves us to the question if humor can be used in corporate video production and what are the advantages and disadvantages if it is done?
Elements to Consider When Making a Corporate Video
Before you hire a Las Vegas video production service; take time to know the elements on making a corporate or promotional video first.
- Know the objectives of the video presentation first.
- Identify target audience.
- Compose a content first before shooting.
- Relate the concept and content with the objectives and target audience.
In essence, the pre-planning stage involves what should be the message that you want to convey to your audience through your video.
What about Humor?
Humor brings life to any kind of presentation be it verbal or videos. There are many award-winning promotional and advertising videos that have been produced and there are also humorous videos that did not serve its purpose; instead, it damaged the reputation of the company. Thus, humor can either make or break your videos.
The Pros of Using Humor
It can make your videos very interesting. It encourages word of mouth promotion; thus, the reach and depth of span of your videos become borderless as more people will get interested with it. Those who are not familiar with your company and products will recall your company name and products after seeing the video.
The Downsides of Using Humor
Comedy and humor is not equal among different types of people. What is funny for one is offensive to another. Thus, when your audience did not get the humorous points of your video, it will create an impression that your future videos will also be the same; bland. If it becomes offensive to other people, then it will not help whatever you want to sell with your corporate video or promotional video.
This is why at the beginning of this article; you were reminded about the elements of making a video. These elements will tell you that humor is not important; it is the satisfaction of the elements that will make or break your corporate or promotional videos.
Tips of Using Humor As Part of Your Video
Whether it is a product video production or training video, it is always safe to treat humor very seriously so as not to damage the intent of the video. Here are some tips:
- Keep humor within the limits of your goals, content, and audience.
- If you do not find it funny, then do not insist.
- Just tell your story without being forcibly funny.
- It is the message that is important, not about being funny or not.